2.05.2009

the ghost of internet past

Ryan Wisnor, who helped establish the current incarnation of the coffeehouse, found the webpage for the coffeehouse circa 1997.

Open til midnight on Friday and Saturdays! Mykonos wraps for $5.99! Shakespeare sodas!

You can also follow the link to an old Bookstore homepage. Remember when "Memoirs of a Geisha" and "Bridget Jones's Diary" were the top books to read? And number 12 on the P&P Bestsellers is "The Reader: A Novel," which has now been adapted into a Academy Award nominated film...funny how everything gets turned into a movie these days.

Oh, time......unbelievable that we will be celebrating our 3 year anniversary March 1st!


“Time is the substance from which I am made. Time is a river which carries me along, but I am the river; it is a tiger that devours me, but I am the tiger; it is a fire that consumes me, but I am the fire.” - Jorge Luis Borges

No comments:

Post a Comment