4.23.2009

what are you drinking/eating right now?

During a recent chocolate craving episode, I visited a corporate-chain coffeeshop for a hot cocoa. What really struck me was the number of non-coffee-related items on the menu boards. The majority were drinks that contained a small percentage of coffee or tea mixed with artificial flavor syrup/flavor powder/pre-made mix, candy bits, copious amounts of milk, and then iced and/or blended and/or topped with more artificial flavor dribbles and whipped cream. This led me to wonder what the most popular purchases are that are happening at our store, so I set up this nifty poll to the right. Of course as standard business practice we do reguarly assess what and how much we are selling and then adjust the menu accordingly, but this is informal and for fun. 

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 04, 2009

    I'm so sorry I missed the poll. I come here to write 2-3 times a week and am insane about the new vegan wrap, the lentil-feta salad, the quinoa salad and a few other things. And the coffee--just plain. And the friendly staff. Thanks for everything.

    ReplyDelete